Themes All-in @Châteauform' at Val-Saint-Lambert in Liège or in resdential
The economic and social context is increasingly unstable and constantly changing, creating continuous pressure on each of us. Private life and working life lose their boundaries and come into conflict.
The goal is to build self-confidence, improve one's well-being and optimize relationships with others such as our own achievements.
All-in workshop at Chateauform including breakfast, lunch and two breaks.
• What is stress about?
• Sources of stress: internal and external
• The reactions to stress
• Biology and the impact of stress
• Detect your stress scenarios
• Identify, integrate and use your drivers
• Change your thinking: from moving away to acceptance
• Interact with the stress of others
• Mindfulness: meditation and relaxation exercises
• Self-hypnosis and anchoring: preventive exercises