Themes All-in @Châteauform' at Val-Saint-Lambert in Liège or in resdential
It is not always easy to bring our “voice” inside all the communication around us every day.
"You cannot not to communicate," said Paul Watzlawick.
Since the arrival of the social networks, it has become a reality.
Learning how to communicate in society is no longer a luxury, it is a have to.
The goal : At the end of this module, you will be able to express the right message to the right person at the right time.
All-in workshop at Chateauform including breakfast, lunch and two breaks.
• Basic principles of the communication
• The 3 V rule
• The different communication styles
• Whom, to whom, how, when and for what?
• Assertiveness versus aggressiveness
• How to manage our emotions
• How to decrease conflict through communication
• You cannot not to communicate