Thu, Sep 27|
Coaching Event - August 2018 (1)
A brand new network in the Liège region...! Teamworking-Coaching-Networking...! Our goal: Meet-Share-Coach-Learn-Develop and GROW...! All in a super inspiring environment @Châteauform' in Val-Saint-Lambert. Unlimited drinks and tapas. Contact us!
Heure et lieu
Sep 27, 2018, 6:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Châteauform', Val-Saint-Lambert, 4100 Seraing, Belgium
À propos de l'événement
Our next meeting "Coaching Event" will be held on Tuesday 28.08 from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. at Châteauform' - Seminars & Events at Val-Saint-Lambert in Liège.
The objectives of this event are multiple:
- Create a first network of coaches in the Liège region which offers the possibility of practicing the profession of coach and counting these hours with a view to obtaining ICF certification
- Offer the possibility to customers to be coached and to discover this fabulous profession
- Networking = meeting, sharing experiences
- Welcoming experts to discover the ICF (International Coaching Institute), dates to be confirmed
- All in a beautiful and super inspiring location
- All inclusive, soft drinks and homemade wines and tapas, a delight...!
Dear Coach in the course of certification,
Dear Experienced Coach,
You will be able to practice and practice the profession of coach during one or two 30' sessions.
You will have the opportunity to be coached following a very powerful methodology.
Mark your calendars for a wonderful evening and wonderful encounters...!
How the evening will go:
6 p.m.: Welcome (aperitif and tapas)
6:30 p.m.: 1st session: Coaching for 2 (client and coach), feedback and feed-forward
7:15 p.m.: Break
7:30 p.m.: 2nd session: Coaching for 2 (client and coach), feedback and feed-forward
8:15 p.m.: Networking (drinks and tapas)
9 p.m.: Closing
PAF: 65eur VAT to be paid into the account
ING BE63 3770 9542 5708
no later than Tuesday 21.08,
serving as a reservation.
Please note your first name-surname-e-mail address and mobile phone (company/VAT number) in communication please.
See you soon...!
The Grow to Excellence team